Friday, December 28, 2007

Taare Zameen Par.....

As part of farewell My team took me to movie "Taare Zameen Par".
It is a nice movie which emphasis that everyone has their own talent. One problem is that how to identify it.?
While watching the movie it remind me of my school days. Most of the time i will be in defaulters list, Outstanding student(i.e always stand outside class), lots of spelling mistake but situation changes for after my 10 class.
I will recommend all teachers to watch this movie so that they will find Root cause analysis for student who is lacking behind instead of scolding. and punishing them. Society shouldnot consisder exam marks only way to judge child performance for some child it easy to remember what they read and reproduce it, for some child they will understand but can't able to reproduce in words. Our education system doesn't gives any importance to sports, painting, arts. Exams are conducted only for Languages , Science, Maths History, etc., If we are giving importance to marks then mean of everything should be taken.

No comments: