Thursday, January 17, 2008

Life at Chennai....

Finally settled in chennai. For last five years i was visitor(guest) to my home and I was treated rayolly but now i am no more a guest i have to do household activities i can't say no to it. I booked TVS Flame bike but i don't know when it will delivered to me(Waiting for it).
Everyday morning i have to take my pet dog(Caesar) for walking and then Breakfast finally to office at 9:30 a.m. Thank god there is no fixed timing here(I have to be in for 8 Hours 30minutes at minimum including lunch). Everyday Traveling in MTC bus for office and taking lunch from home after span of 10 years.
Even though its too early comment about my office but i can say So far So Good I like the HR process here everything is well organized compare to my previous organization. On work part of it no comment only yesterday work has assigned to me.
Back to home at 9:00 p.m.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations machi for getting settled in ur own place. Well, then get married soon too.

Nikanth Karthikesan said...

home sweet home... enjoy