Friday, December 28, 2007

Retrospective of My life in Bangalore(Siemens).....

Finally day has arrived. Today will be my last in Siemens,tomorrow i am vacating Bangalore and moving to Chennai. I enjoyed very much in Siemens simultaneously i learned a lot both professionally and personally .
Following are my retrospective in Siemens

What went well
  • Learned Java, JSP etc..,
  • Cleared SCJP Exam.
  • Received excellence award from SISL.
  • Worked has a Team player
  • Had my own responsibilities (Integration Coordinator) - Performed it to my satisfaction.
  • Tasted different variety of food(Pizza, Burger, North Indian, Pasta.... )
  • Kept my promise and expectation most of the time.
What went bad
  • Assumed many things and acted upon my assumption.
  • Believed in everyone(Sometimes it is good, Sometimes it is bad).
  • Fall sick due to chicken pox.
  • Spend the money lavishly.
  • Bad Communication.
  • Did not take care of my health.
Happiest Moment is Siemens:
  • My project Days between April 2006 - June2006
Unforgettable Moments
  • 13-October-2006.

No comments: