Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Everything is confirmed......

Finally my release date from Siemens and Joining Date to Cambridge Solution(CS) has been confirmed. I think all the problem has been resolved. My last date in Siemens is 28-Dec then i will be traveling to Chennai 29-Dec-2007 and join CS on 31-Dec-2007(Last Day of 2007 is my first day at new Company).

Switching to new company is toughest part of my life till now.Anyway all the problem got cleared. This is the gamble in my life leaving huge organisation like Siemens and joining CS just for working in Chennai but decision has to make i just followed my inner instinct I will definitely win this gamble like previous(Such as skipping interview of Infy, TCS, CTS,Wipro in campus,Applying only to REC and PSG for MCA ignoring Anna University). Before joining CS I have to be masters in struts and i started learning struts.

Thanks to god for helping me to come out of trouble.

23

Days to go

No comments: